Dodge City Has Jobs!

2 1/2 hours twice a month on Wednesday mornings.
Works with children/families to develop permanency options for the children through reintegration with originating-family or other permanency alternatives.
Complete management of projects focused on quality programming throught quality assurance, perfromance improvement, Monitor training, and PR. Must have bachelors degree.
Assist adults with disabilities in day program.
Provide individual, group and family therapy. **Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental Health Counseling.
Provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight to all residential operations and services.
Provide a safe environment for teaching to children and adolescents while ensuring an organized cottage.
Assist adults with disabilities in home based setting.
Part Time Schhol Based Therapist needed.
Working with a client with developmental disabilities one-on-one Monday through Friday.
Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters serving Ford County is searching for a cause-oriented individual interested in making a difference in the lives of youth.
Speech Language Pathologist - Experience using Primary Service Early Childhood model, and providing support to children birth to age 3.