Track Vehicle Mechanic
Job Title: Track Vehicle Mechanic
Business: U.S. Army Reserves
Classification: Part Time
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Description: Job Duties:
- Repair diesel power plants/packs, compression ignition engine fuel systems, and compression ignition air induction systems
- Fix vehicle air cooling systems and vehicle liquid cooling systems, and track hull electrical systems and automatic transmission assemblies
- Service track vehicle cross drive transmission assemblies, transfer assemblies, hydraulic brake s ystems and fire extinguisher/suppression systems
Training: Job training for track vehicle repairer requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 13 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instructions. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Engine repair and tune-up or replacement
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems
- Body repair and body panel replacement
Compensation: Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.
How to Apply: Call or email email@example.com and 620.227.8675.