JOB TITLE: Equipment Service Shop Manager
LOCATION: Dodge City
Effectively develop and manage service operations in a manner that promotes Customer Satisfaction, Market Dominance and Profitability.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
– Manage the day to day transactions, staffing and tooling to promote maximum asset utilization by scheduling and dispatching technicians to ensure smooth and timely repair progression.
– Ensure timely and accurate invoice processing, employee time posting and reviews, parts orders, Service Letter completions, quotes, and customer follow-up.
– Use reports such as Operating Statement, Work in Process, Last Labor to Close, WIP Turnover Ratio to effectively manage within the defined expectations.
– Develop and manage workforce to ensure quality work progression, invoicing and employee growth and satisfaction.
– Assist in determining warranty and goodwill decisions. Create repair estimates, turn-times, and other customer commitments.
– Communicate and follow up with customers to identify their needs and ways that Foley Equipment can support those needs.
– Make and communicate critical decisions consistently with leadership, integrity, quality, urgency and teamwork.
– Complete all necessary documentation and follow up as required in a timely, orderly manner.
– Work with internal customers in a supportive and productive way in support of the goals of the company and not just the individual department.
– Participate in the on-call rotation.
– Must be able to read and comprehend specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins and other related publications. – Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training. – Must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas in both verbal and written form. – Able to compute rates, ratios, and percentages to draw and interpret bar graphs. – Able to solve practical problems and offer innovative solutions to unique problems. – Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. – Excellent customer service. – Ability to positively motivate, manage, and develop employees.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Previous management of people preferred, in a shop environment is helpful.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity