Job Title: Campaign Office Manager
Business: The Salvation Army
Classification: Part Time
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Full Job Description:
|POSITION TITLE:||Campaign Office Manager|
|OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY:||Maintain and facilitate all aspects related to campaign office management, planning, and organization as detailed below.|
|REPORTS TO:||Corps Officers|
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
|Specific duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Campaign Planning and Organization;
· Participate in the preparation of the plan of campaign
· Donor prospect database development and research
· Set-up & maintain campaign office
· Set-up & maintain donor/prospect database
2. “Inner Family” phase organization and solicitation;
· Assist in organizing solicitations of volunteer leadership
3. Assist in the recruitment and training of campaign volunteers.
4. Assist in the development of all campaign materials;
· Campaign brochure
· Campaign folder
· Campaign stationary
· Volunteer training materials
· Signs, banners, etc.
5. Attend all campaign meetings and assist in their planning
· Campaign Steering Committee
· Campaign PR Committee
· Campaign Volunteer Orientation
6. Plan and organize profile campaign events.
7. Communicate at least every other week with the campaign consultant.
8. Meet at least every other week with the campaign chairman.
9. Prepare timely and accurate campaign update reports for DHQ/THQ, the Board and the Campaign Steering Committee.
10. Participate in major solicitations and others as appropriate and necessary to the success of the campaign.
11. Assist with the preparation and submission of all foundation grant applications, government grant applications and applications for corporate charitable gifts.
12. Oversee the proper recording of campaign gifts and pledges, as well as timely acknowledgements and pledge payment reminders.
In all activities and circumstances, the campaign office manager will conduct himself in a professional manner, which will reflect positively upon The Salvation Army.
The campaign office manager will keep the Campaign Consultant informed of all matters relating to the capital campaign in a timely and accurate manner, and will request assistance as needed and appropriate. He/she will submit a weekly campaign update report to the Campaign Chair, the Board Chair and Campaign Consultant, John Marshall, which will include funds committed to date, weekly activities, key accomplishments, obstacles encountered, etc.
(To be completed by agreement between incumbent and immediate supervisor.)
|Supervises volunteers when deemed by the Corps Officer|
CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
|Employees, officers, managers, vendors, general public, campaign consultant, volunteers, & social service agencies|
SALVATION ARMY POLICY:
|Position descriptions are intended to provide general guidance to the scope and responsibilities of the position described. They are not intended to limit the scope of the duties of the position.|
How to Apply: Email your resume with a cover letter to Lt. Christine
Coreano at firstname.lastname@example.org